Heavenly Pineapple Fluff SquaresFrom ayngelwing 6 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter, do not use margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup softened butter, do not use margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar shopping list
- 2 unbeaten eggs shopping list
- 1 pint whipping cream shopping list
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, well drained shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the graham wafer crumbs with the melted butter and spread the mixture in a greased 9 X 13 glass baking pan. Reserve a small amount to sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350* , remove from oven and cool completely.
- Mix the softened butter, icing sugar, and eggs, and beat well, till smooth and creamy.
- Spread mixture over the cooled crumb crust.
- Whip the cream till slightly stiff peaks form, then gently blend the drained pineapple into the whipped cream.
- Spread on top of the icing sugar mixture, and sprinkle with remaining crumbs and chill at least 3 hours before serving.