Easy Meaty Cheesey Crescent Pizza SquaresFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 2 (8-ounce) packages crescent roll dough shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 cup pizza, marinara or spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1/4 pound salami, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 pound pepperoni, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 pound ham, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 pound provolone cheese, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 pound swiss cheese, sliced shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers shopping list
- 1 small tub sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 c black and/or green olives, sliced shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 5 tablespoons parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a 9-by-13-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray, spread out both tubes of crescent dough
- Bake about 5 minutes before adding sauce and ingredients
- layer sauce, provolone, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, mushrooms, olives, ham and Swiss cheese.
- Combine and beat eggs, parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Pour over layered casserole.
- Cover with aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray, and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes until brown.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
How wonderful, just what I need to make tomorrow!
notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Delicious, well done Sparow, love this type of "Nosh Food" Saved..Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
wow my kinda pizza thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it