Easy Meaty Cheesey Crescent Pizza SquaresFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 2 (8-ounce) packages crescent roll dough shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 cup pizza, marinara or spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1/4 pound salami, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 pound pepperoni, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 pound ham, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 pound provolone cheese, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 pound swiss cheese, sliced shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers shopping list
- 1 small tub sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 c black and/or green olives, sliced shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 5 tablespoons parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a 9-by-13-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray, spread out both tubes of crescent dough
- Bake about 5 minutes before adding sauce and ingredients
- layer sauce, provolone, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, mushrooms, olives, ham and Swiss cheese.
- Combine and beat eggs, parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Pour over layered casserole.
- Cover with aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray, and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes until brown.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
wow my kinda pizza thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Delicious, well done Sparow, love this type of "Nosh Food" Saved..Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
How wonderful, just what I need to make tomorrow!
notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it