Heavenly HalibutFrom canzi 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat Broiler. Grease baking dish.
- Mix Parmesan, butter, mayo, lemon juice, onions, salt, & hot pepper sauce.
- Arrange Halibut in prepared baking dish.
- Broil Halibut filets 8 minutes or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Spread with Parmesan mixture and continue broling for 2 minutes or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
Had a beautiful, thick piece of halibut and was looking for something a little different. I must admit, I didn't measure a thing. I had finely grated a bunch of Parmesan Reggiano, so it was quite fine and almost fluffy, so I'm sure I added more than ...moremickdee2008 in West Bloomfield loved it
Always looking for good fish reicpes. This fits the bill.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
I love Halibut! Thanks for sharing this recipe, and HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!