Tomato Pasta with Marscapone CheeseFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 2/3 lb farfalle pasta (bowties) shopping list
- 1 (8oz) can whole peeled tomatoes . shopping list
- 1 oz butter shopping list
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 small white onion , minced shopping list
- 3 oz mascarpone cheese shopping list
- 4 or 5 basil leaves shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- Freshly grated parmigiano Reggiano shopping list
How to make it
- Cook tomatoes, minced onion, oil, butter, basil in a saucepan on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Blend everything with an immersion mixer ( or pour in a blender) and start adding the mascarpone cheese until perfectly incorporated.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- Meanwhile cook pasta al dente (according to package directions) in plenty of salted water.
- Drain and rinse pasta, add sauce and serve with a generous sprinkle of parmigiano reggiano.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
fabulous recipe a high 5 for sure thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
love it!mamalou in Attleboro loved it