Blueberry Cream Cheese PieFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cups melted margarine or butter shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 4 cups blueberries shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cracker crumbs, brown sugar, nuts and butter then press into pie pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and eggs.
- Mix thoroughly and pour over shell.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 then cool.
- Combine berries, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice and cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- Cool completely.
- Top pie with cooled berry mixture and serve with whipped cream.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
I made this the other night, it's SO good!!Thanks for the great recipe!zueblue22 in Eugene loved it
I am having a dinner party tonight and this is dessert for sure. YUMMM!suzzles in Sherwood Park loved it
My family LOVEs blueberries,my husband & I drink them daily for breakfast,we have over one hundred bags we froze last summer,for our HEALTH drink(delicious!)This pie will be made by some of those.Thankyou so much!God bless you!lanabade in Goshen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!