Pineapple Carrot Raisin MuffinsFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® crushed pineapple, undrained shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 cup DOLE Seedless or golden raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded DOLE carrots shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Add undrained pineapple, eggs, butter, raisins and carrots; stir until just blended.
- Spoon evenly into 36 mini-muffin cups sprayed with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 375ºF., 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from pans onto wire rack to cool.
- *For 2-1/2 inch muffins: Spoon batter into 2-1/2 inch muffin pans instead of mini-muffin pans. Bake as directed for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool as directed.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- ruthysunday Bellevue
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- swanmitch Andover, MN
- cher3231 Denham Springs, LA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
I like the sound of this peeta...gonna try it. ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Yum! I love carrots and pineapple....what a treat!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds delicious! I love a good muffin.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!