PHARAOHS WHEELFrom minitindel 8 years ago
How to make it
- . Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 2-quart round, glass baking dish. Arrange a layer of cooked noodles in the dish, then pour some of the sauce over them.
- Arrange a ring of salami round the edge of the dish, and sprinkle some raisins and pine nuts in the center.
- Add another layer of pasta and repeat the sauce, salami, raisins, and pine nuts. Continue layering until all the ingredients are used up, finishing with a layer of salami.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- . Serve immediately.
- serving amount
- serves 6
People Who Like This Dish 2
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating8 people
Sounds delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I am doing the Pharaoh's dance!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
This is great. Thank you..tsar in Pompano Beach loved it