Corn Dog MuffinsFrom chefbaudri 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightlyy grease muffin tins or line with paper liners.
- Stir toether the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a small bowl until smooth.
- Fold the eggs and cheese into the dry mixture until moistened.
- Stir in hot dog pieces.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins until 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven 14-18 minutes, or until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating7 people
Great idea! Got my 5!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
great recipes !midgelet in Eastern loved it
My grands will love this one. Thanks!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!