Funeral Chicken CasseroleFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 (3 pound) chicken, boiled and deboned shopping list
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed chicken and rice soup shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 6 slices white bread, torn into small pieces shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 20 saltine crackers, crushed shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine the chicken meat, chicken and rice soup, cream of mushroom soup, bread and eggs. Mix all together and pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine butter/margarine and crackers and stir together. Spread on top of chicken mixture. Pour chicken broth over all and bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until cracker crumbs on top are golden brown.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating9 people
Huh interesting........sounds simple and would have a good flavor........Nice Post
grizzlybear in loved it
Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
i make a chicken dish simular to this only i dont use the chicken and rice soup i use cheddar and mushroom soup and then when i mix the first ingredients and put in a baking dish i top it with crushed potatoe chips and you dont have to add butter to ...morebigstmpr in Edgewood loved it