Chipped Beef on ToastFrom cardinal54 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut beef into ribbons or pieces.
- Melt butter in pan on medium heat.
- Mix in flour and pepper with a whisk or fork.
- SLOWLY add milk, mixing constantly.
- Bring to simmer and add beef.
- Simmer for five minutes.
- Serve over toast.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating7 people
I was just looking for this reipe...thanks!^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
oh nostalgia! great post, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
OMG.....haven't made this in eons! Great post!pat2me in Nashua loved it