Halloween Magic BarsFrom pickeringmartha 6 years ago
- 2 cups (500ml) chocolate cookie crumbs shopping list
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) butter, melted shopping list
- 1 can (300 ml) Eagle Brand Condensed Milk shopping list
- 1 pkg (300g) peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1 pkg (250g) milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup (250 ml) sweetened flaked coconut shopping list
- orange-covered chocolate or peanut candy pieces (smarties I think are the best) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cookie crumbs with butter; press evenly onto parchment paper-lined 13 x 9 inch (3 L) baking pan.
- Pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumbs.
- Sprinkle with chips and coconut; press down firmly.
- Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 20-25 minutes or until edges become lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and press orange candy pieces on top. Cool thoroughly and chill before cutting into bars.
The Cookpickeringmartha Pickering, CA
The Rating10 people
Mmmmmm, sounds yummy and easy!!! Thanks for the post :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
YUMMY * * * * *5! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Yum! Thanks! Debdmajor in Slidell loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!