Key Lime CupcakesFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour shopping list
- 1 cup butter, room temperature, divided shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lime peel, divided shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon neon-green food coloring shopping list
- 3/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk flours in medium bowl.
- Beat 1/2 cup butter in large bowl until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat to blend.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add in fresh lime juice, 1 tablespoon lime peel, and food coloring.
- Beat in flour mixture in 3 additions, alternately with buttermilk in 2
- Spoon 1/3 cup batter into each liner.
- Bake cupcakes until tester inserted comes out clean, 20 to 25
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan to cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 1 tablespoon limepeel and vanilla in medium bowl until smooth.
- Spread over cupcakes.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Thx for the post !!!cholena in Food World loved it
I love key lime stuff - great recipe.jett2whit in Union City loved it
Recently in the mood to make some cupcakes. Thanks for the recipe for Key Lime. Think I'm going to love these... High 5shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it