CARROT AND ZUCCHINI COOKIESFrom pink 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups enriched flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup shredded zucchini shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- Options: Add raisins or chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cream the margarine and sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Add the shredded vegetables and mix.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture; mix thoroughly.
- Add *options* at this time.
- Drop the dough by teaspoonful onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve with a BIG glass of Milk *smile*
The Cookpink USA
The Rating5 people
Yummy and healthy too!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Pink these sound YUMMY! *Wink*turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
Terrific Pink! :)noir in Boston loved it