Tostada GrandeFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
- 1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated baking powder biscuits shopping list
- OR, better yet, make your own tea biscuits from scatch! shopping list
- 1 Pkg. (6-ounce) package corn chips, crushed shopping list
- 1 cup (8-ounces) sour cream shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle creamy Italian dressing shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken shopping list
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 400°F
- Pat biscuits into bottom of jellyroll pan (15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch).
- Sprinkle with corn chips, mounding on both sides.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, blend sour cream, creamy Italian dressing and flour; add turkey, chilies and olives.
- Spread evenly on crust, leaving 1-inch border.
- Bake an additional 7 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Garnish with suggested toppings; cut into squares to serve.
- Makes 8 servings.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating11 people
Yes i love these i make indian tacos love them similar to them ......fiveminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Different and easy!!! Thanks :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
Very interesting -- I've only eat Indian tacos at the fair because I did not have a recipe like this one, but this would be very doable. Thanksanitagae in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!