Garlic Marinade Rotisserie Pork RoastFrom sas 8 years ago
- Marinade: shopping list
- 1 cup crushed pineapple with 1/2 c. of the juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 rice cooking wine ( any market) shopping list
- rosemary to taste. Don't let it over power ; Crushed shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger fresh or dried shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered clove shopping list
- 3-5 Lb. boneless pork loin roast shopping list
- Grill with a rotisserie shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the marinade well and use your imagination with the ingredients
- Marinade the pork for 3 hours or even overnight
- Fire up the grill and position the marinated roast
- Every 20 minutes brush the meat with the marinade and
- With the rest of the marinade put it over med high heat and reduce it. When the pork is cooked, please temp the meat, and after it has sat for 20 minutes, slice and drizzle the marinade down the center.
- I like my roasts to have a pink center. Use your judgment.
- Serve with grilled-parboiled Rosemary potatoes, pineapple rings and your favorite vegetable. Cocktails are welcome.
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating5 people
yum! cannot wait to try this!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
Wow. This looks and sounds delicious. Thanks so much, Sas m'dear. I'll be trying this out very soon. I grill pretty much all winter long. It's an addiction. But the cocktails make the addiction easier to bare. I mean...bear. Or both... really...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
I wonder what it would be like if you substituted rice wine vinegar for the rice wine?
Have you ever done it?
I'm sure it would be good, just give it a little more zip!
Polly Motzkopollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!