Coconut Cream SpinachFrom tinam 8 years ago
- 1 bag of frozen spinach, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 finely diced onion shopping list
- garlic finely diced to taste - I use 2 large cloves shopping list
- 1 fresh tomatoe, finely diced shopping list
- 1 14 oz can of coconut cream - you can use coconut milk (even lite) if you wish - but the cream is much richer tasting shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Dice all vegetables very finely.
- Bring coconut cream to boil.
- Add vegetables and entire bag of frozen spinach (yes, right out of the bag)
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer until cream thickens some.
- Serve by itself or over rice as a side dish or for a great and hearty lunch!