Apple Lemon CakeFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 3 medium apples shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 medium lemon shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 cup powder sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter softened shopping list
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1 Tbs honey shopping list
- 3 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Peel, core and chop apples, grate lemon zest set aside but squeeze juice on apples, set aside.
- Pour butter into mixing bowl and beat in eggs.
- Beat in sugar and 3 tsp of lemon zest.
- Sift dry ingerdients and mix into batter.
- Fold in apples and nuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake in a 350F oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes or tested and done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Turn onto wire rack.
- Prick holes in the top of the cake.
- Mix glaze ingredients and spread over wam cake
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
Midgelet, this recipe sounds sooooooooooo good I can taste it as I am typing lol It's got all the ingredients that tick the boxes on my like list ;)
Thanks so much for posting this "5" fork Apple Lemon Cake!lor in Toronto loved it
great ingredients love the flavor thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great post and a high 5. Yummy.chefmeow in Garland loved it