Baked Garlic Stuffed Olives In A CrustFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drain olives and pat dry.
- Thoroughly combine cheese and butter. Add flour and cayenne, stirring to fully mix. When thoroughly combined but crumbly, work mixture together with your fingers to form dough (no need to knead–it will stick right together).
- Roll a tablespoon-sized clump of dough into a ball.
- Press it flat between the palms of your hands.
- Put an olive in the center and press dough around sides to enclose. Simply close your hand around the olive and the dough will enclose most of it.
- Then just push the edges together to cover the olive.
- Roll it between your palms to smooth surface, if you like.
- Bake 15-20 minutes
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Wow! Everything I love is here! But sweetie, how long do you bake this? 20 mins?danadooley in Singapore loved it
Another delightful olive offering - ahhh yes, my sweet friend. You're making me hungry. I wish I had some fo these for breakfast. Thanks so very much, m'dear - I plan to try these very soon. Hugs and a high 5 for you.....vickielunasea in Orlando loved it