Mamas Lemon Supreme CakeFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake mix, 1 cup apricot nectar, sugar, oil and eggs.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes, until smooth.
- Pour into prepared 10 inch tube or bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Mix together confectioner's sugar and lemon juice.
- Stir and spoon over cake while cake is still warm.
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating7 people
yum recipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Sounds great!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Oh my! I love the addition of the apricot nectar. I bet this is really good & moist. Thanks for posting.jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!