Spinach and Ricotta PotatoesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 medium baking potatoes shopping list
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Poke potatoes several time with a fork then wrap in paper towels and microwave until tender.
- Combine all remaining except cheese and mix until smooth.
- Split potatoes and fill equally and top with cheese then microwave 2 minutes more.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Never have enough potato dishes..........this sounds wonderful! Thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Wonder if you could do this as a casserole...going to try it...yum!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
Ya got me and ya got me GOOD!danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!