Easy Mashed Potatoes And CornFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 11 ounce can yellow and white corn undrained shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups mashed potato flakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits shopping list
How to make it
- In medium saucepan combine corn, milk, butter, salt and pepper then mix well.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture is hot and bubbly then remove from heat.
- Stir in potato flakes and sour cream until well blended.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bacon bits.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
My kids' two favorite vegetables are mashed potatoes and corn. Can't wait to try this out for them! Thank you!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
I sure like the sound of this. Nice & fast & sounds delicious. 5 forks for surebrianna in loved it
great combo thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!