Shrimp Broccoli and Sun-Dried Tomatoes with Spinach SaladFrom s_kat 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 4 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli shopping list
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup good quality chicken broth shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- toasted pine nuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh parmesan cheese shopping list
- fresh basil, chiffonade, for finishing dish shopping list
- baby spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Place tomatoes in a colander, and let drain into a bowl. Set aside, retaining the oil.
- Steam broccoli, covered, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; easily done in the microwave with a bit of water.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add reserved tomato oil to the pan. Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds. Add shrimp and red pepper flakes; cook 4 minutes.
- Add broth and cream cheese, stirring to combine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and broccoli; stir well. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, as necessary. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, basil and pine nuts.
- Serve immediately on a bed of wilted spinach.
The Cooks_kat Newport News, VA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!