Artichoke Hearts N Basil PestoFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 cups loose packed fresh or frozen basil leaves shopping list
- 1 cup frozen or bottled (not marinated) artichoke hearts shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan or romano cheese shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons toasted pine nuts shopping list
- 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest shopping list
- Salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- water or vegetable broth to thin shopping list
How to make it
- Add all ingredients except broth into a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- If the paste is too thick, thin with a little broth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve over just cooked HOT pasta, chicken, shrimp, or vegetables. DO NOT cook.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- That's it!
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating12 people
I love these kinds of dishes. Thank you my friend.
Chichichihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Awsome!goblue434 in Anniston loved it
Deliciouselgab89 in Toronto loved it
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Italian Group93 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together134 members
Atichokes Anonymous61 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Every Thing Italian47 members
Clean Eating30 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Clean Eating49 members