Cheerios Christmas TreesFrom cardinal54 5 years ago
How to make it
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Pour the cereal into a 4-quart bowl.
- Set the bowl aside.
- Place the butter and marshmallows in a 3-quart saucepan.
- Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Stir in the food color until the mixture is evenly colored.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal and stir until the cereal is evenly coated.
- Lightly spray your hands with cooking spray.
- For each tree, shape about 1/4 cup of the cereal mixture into a Christmas tree shape on the cookie sheet.
- Press the candies into the trees to decorate.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Store the trees in a loosely covered container.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating6 people
How adorable! ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
How cute! I hope I remember these at Christmas time. They'd be so cute tucked around a dainty tray!michelle73 in Melville loved it
I don't have children - but I'll become one and make them at Christmas. Lovely!nazzb in Ponte De Lima (Viana Do Castelo) loved it