cheese and onion pieFrom frodo 7 years ago
- 1 -10 inch pie shell shopping list
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese grated shopping list
- 2 tbl all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 large onion sliced shopping list
- 2 eggs lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup heavey cream shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 tea curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 tea ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 dashes tobasco sauce shopping list
- creole seasoning to taste shopping list
- serves 6 shopping list
How to make it
- place pie crust in a 10 inch pie plate. mix cheese throughly with flour and spread in the bottom.seperate onion slices into rings and arrange rings on cheese.
- make a mixture of eggs,cream,milk,curry powder,nutmeg,tobasco and creole seasoning.
- pour this over the cheese and onion rings.
- bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookfrodo Meadville, MS
The Rating7 people
Cheese and onion go so well together! HIGH FIVE, Fro! Thank you for sharing this :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
One great big YUM from me! Love the spices to brighten up the cheese. Yum. Again.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
this is great!! 5 ermidgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!