Chocolate Icebox PieFrom linspj 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt chocolate bar in water over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, whip cream until it forms peaks.
- When chocolate mixture is cooled, gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Turn into pie crust and refrigerate until ready to serve or at least 2 hours.
- I grated white chocolate over the top before serving, and pipe some whipped cream rosettes along the edge for a fancier look.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating6 people
Lovely recipe, Lin ! High FIVE to you :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
quick easy delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
You got it! Easy and gooooood!elgab89 in Toronto loved it