Coconut CreamsFrom fizzle3nat 8 years ago
How to make it
- ***Cook time includes chill time***
- Mix all ingredients together except chocolate. Chill 1 hour.
- Shape into small balls.
- Melt chocolate in double-boiler or metal (or glass) bowl set over pan of simmering water. Do not get water in the chocolate! Dip centers in the chocolate on place on waxed paper to set.
- Keep in airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookfizzle3nat Waterville, WA
The Rating7 people
very yummy indeed thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
wow and yummy!midgelet in Eastern loved it
good post ! thank you ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!