Is That Really It Stuffed PeppersFrom lovestohost4 8 years ago
How to make it
- Brown beef on stove top & start a large pot of water boiling.
- While beef is browning, clean peppers and slice in half.
- Place peppers in boiling water & boil for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain beef and add rice, most of the tomato sauce, and most of the cheese.
- Remove peppers from water, drain, and place in casserole dish.
- Allow beef mixture to cook on medium until rice is no longer crunchy.
- Fill peppers w/ground beef mixture.
- Top w/reserved tomato sauce and cheese.
- Serve now OR refrigerate for later.
- *If refrigerated, heat in the microwave for 8 minutes before serving.
- **When I make these for just Mr. LTH and me, I dice the peppers and add them directly to the ground beef mixture for eating ease.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklovestohost4 Pittsburgh
The Rating7 people
gotta love them peppers thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Rice, ground beef, tomato sauce in peppers and sprinkle with cheese... which of these do you leave out that you need to call mom about? This brings me back the. My grandmother used to always have these at Sunday dinner among the hundred other item...morewhackfood in Austin loved it
Sooooo easy.linspj in New Hartford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!