Gorgonzola Bread AppetizersFrom linspj 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange the baguette slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Brush the top of each one with olive oil or melted butter.
- Place a slice of pear onto each onto each piece of bread, then crumble some of the cheese over the top. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the pears are browned and the cheese has started to melt.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating6 people
Let's put it this way --- I love French baguettes, I love walnuts, I love cheese, and I love pears. So don't be surprised if I scream "HIGH FIVE" for this one!! (which I did!) :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
so good!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
another great post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!