Mini Pumpkin CheesecakesFrom slj6lori 6 years ago
- 4 (8 oz. pks) of cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/3 c. flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. all spice shopping list
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. canned pumpkin puree (14 oz. can) shopping list
- 1 bag of gingersnap cookies....( I prefer Archway brand for a better fit in the cupcake holders) shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line cupcake tins with paper liners (I like to use the decorative paper holders for the season) and add a gingersnap cookie to the bottom of each one.
- In a large bowl beat softened cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar, flour and spices.
- Beat in one egg at a time, making sure each egg is incorporated.
- Add pumpkin puree and blend well.
- Pour filling about 2/3 way up in the paper holders.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until the tops are slightly golden and firm to the touch.
- Cool on wire racks....the middle will sink slightly.
- Chill and served topped with whipped cream.
- Cover and refrigerate to store.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookslj6lori Succasunna, NJ
The Rating6 people
Delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Great recipe! I hope you enter this in the monthly contest group! FIVE from this kid :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sounds very, very good! Will try for sure!michelle73 in Melville loved it