Kool Aid PieFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Chill milk and small deep bowl for 1 hour; then whip with beater (electric) until firm.
- Add sugar and Kool Aid and beat until stiff: then pour into graham cracker crust and garnish with whipped cream or Cool Whip and candied cherries as desired.
- Chill until served.
- Note:An idea from cheezwhuz3
- cheezwhuz 3 hours, 53 minutes ago said:
- I used blue raspberry lemonade and several drops of blue food colouring, then placed blue gummy fish on top of the Cool Whip. My grandkids were very excited to eat "Blue fish pie". It was a hit! Thank you and I look forward to trying different flavours. Keep up the good work! Cheez out.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating9 people
souds like kids would love that
do you remember the kool-aid guy
busting thru walls and yelling
O-yeah.........5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
5 for you! Sounds simple and tasty!markeverett in Riverside loved it
Really unique recipe Blu!! Sounds great for warm weather and/or kids! Great post!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
Southern Cooks561 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
Pie Lovers Of The World106 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
Pies Pies Everywhere Is Pies45 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere50 members
Pies Pies Pies66 members