Bbq Chicken With Bucati Pilaf Grilled Tomatoes And PeppersFrom trigger 6 years ago
- BBQ chicken with Bucati Pilaf Grilled tomatoes and peppers shopping list
- GRILLE VEGETABLES: shopping list
- 2 Organic Anaheim peppers sliced in half seeds removed. shopping list
- 1 Organic green pepper sliced in half and seeded. shopping list
- 1 Organic red tomato cut in half. shopping list
- 1 organic green tomato cut in half. shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil shopping list
- Nastursums for garnish shopping list
- PILAF: shopping list
- 1 cup of mixed rice blend. shopping list
- ½ cup of Bucati pasta broken up into 1-inch pieces. shopping list
- 3 cups of mushroom stock shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce. shopping list
- 1-tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1-tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 4 tablespoons fresh chives. shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- GRILLED chicken RUB shopping list
- 2 Organic chicken legs washed and pat dry. shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric shopping list
- fresh rosemary leaves. shopping list
- BBQ Sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lift off the skin and place several rosemary leaves under the skin place skin back over leaves.
- Rub tall surfaces of the legs with spice rub.
- Bake in an ovenproof baking dish foe 30 minutes.
- Baste both sides of chicken legs with BBQ sauce” see my recipe hint hint” turn over and bake for another 15minutes.
- Remove chicken to heated grill.
- Grill on both sides for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Oil all the vegetables and grill until tender about ten minutes on each side.
- In a small fry pad ad the Bucati and fry on high stirring constantly until brown. Set aside.
- In a small pot, add the butter, olive oil and rice.
- Add the mushroom stock, soy sauce and Bucati and bring to a boil.
- Cover and lower heat simmer for 30minutes, remove lid, stir with a fork, and let rest.
- Add a piece of chicken and one of each of the grilled vegetables and garnish with
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating7 people
Now youre talking!!!!!!!! i love bbq chicken yummm.. this is a great recipe by the famous chef michael thank you very much ....** 5 **
hugs sherryminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Beautiful presentation michael a 10 for sure i flagged it as beautifulminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Absolutely chicki-liscious! How about a great cocktail first?
of course, a 5!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it