Peach ChutneyFrom cjbarash 7 years ago
- 5 cups peeled, chopped peaches (about 1 3/4 lbs) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups red onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp peeled, minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded & minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first six ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes.
- Stir in jalapeno.
- Simmer, uncovered, five minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cilantro and lime juice.
- Cool to room temperature.