Whole Wheat Pasta DoughFrom maryeaudet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine semolina and flour and salt.
- Beat eggs lightly
- Mix eggs, water and oil
- Stir in to four mixture until a stiff dough forms,. You may need to add a little more flour
- knead 10 minutes or until elastic
- let rest, covered for 20 minutes
- roll out thinly
- cut into desired shape or shape with machine
- Cook in boiling, salted water for 2-5 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookmaryeaudet Lancaster, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!