Maple Glazed Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 4tsp.ancho chili powder shopping list
- 1tsp salt shopping list
- 2Tbs. olive oil,divided shopping list
- 6(10 oz.)bone-in pork chops(about 1" thick shopping list
- 3tbs balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2c maple syrup shopping list
- 1/2c chicken broth shopping list
- Garnish:toasted and chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowlmcombine chili powder and salt;sprinkle evenly over both sides of pork chops.
- In a large skillet,heat 1 Tbs. olive oil over med-high heat . Add 3 pork chops,and cook for 2 mins a side,or until browned. Reduce heat to medium,and cook for 4-6mins,or until done. Repeat procedure with remaining olive oil and chops.
- In a small skillet,cook balsamic vinegar over med-high heat till reduced by half. Stir in maple syrup and chicken broth. cook over med. heat for 5 mins. or till thick and syrupy.. Garnish with toasted pecans if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- MissouriFarmWife Ozarks, Missouri
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- mindoffury Middle Island
- mouse56 Columbus, Ohio
- _chris_ Nowhere, Us
- m11andrade Kankakee, IL
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!