Curry Chickpeas With TofuFrom kidaria 4 years ago
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 500 g block regular firm tofu, cubed shopping list
- 1 can chickpeas, drained shopping list
- 1 tbsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tbsp garam masala shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1.5 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup cilantros, chopped shopping list
- oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat skillet with 1 tbsp oil and add finely chopped onion.
- Fry at medium heat until tender.
- Add finely chopped onion and garlic cloves and fry until the onion starts to brown.
- Add tofu to heat through and add spices. Brown for a few minutes
- Add 1 1/2 cups water and 1 can of drained chickpeas.
- Bring to a boil.
- Once at boil, reduce heat, cover pot, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add yogurt and simmer, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Served over rice sprinkled with cilantros.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating6 people
Wonderful! Thanks for the post.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I like to try this this week. Sounds great!buzzbear in New Westminister loved it
Thank-you for sharing this delicious
"5"FORK!!!!! recipe ~ I have several Family members
who will really enjoy this dish ~
~*~ mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!