Peacn And Chocolate Chip BlondiesFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/4 sticks margarine shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
- Blend in sugar. whisk in eggs and vanilla.
- Gently stir in flour mixed with baking powder and salt
- Spread into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans.
- Bake in a 350F oven about 25 minutes or tested with moist crumbs attached.
- Cool and cover and let stand 24 hours at room temperature before cutting
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
I love the combination of ingredients! Gotta try this!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I LOVE blondies and I LOVE this recipe. I'd say it deserves "5" forks plus ;)lor in Toronto loved it
looks great!herby in Albany loved it