Autumn Maple Sweet PotatoesFrom falafel_fanatic 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook sweet potatoes in boiling water until tender.
- Allow to cool slightly and then peel.
- Mash with salt, butter, and maple syrup.
- Add cinnamon to taste then continue to mash with the milk or half-and-half to desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg prior to serving.
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
The Rating4 people
Simple and delicious. I never thought to use maple syrup. Thanks, felafel.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Very nice recipe. Love all the ingredients in it.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
me love them sweet taters! And how!!jett2whit in Union City loved it