Vidalia Seafood CasseroleFrom grandmacooks 6 years ago
- 6 1/2 ounce can crab meat, rinse and drain shopping list
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp (thaw if using frozen) shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 8 ounce bar of cream cheese shopping list
- 2 ounce jar pimientos, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup cooked rice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 cups chopped vidalia onions shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green peppers shopping list
- crushed butter flavor crackers for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the onion and green pepper in a large skillet,.
- Add pimientos, soup and cream cheese.
- Heat slowly until blended.
- Add the rice, shrimp and crab meat and mix well.
- Turn into a large casserole or baking dish, or just use an ovenproof skillet.
- Bake for 30 minutes (total) at 350 degrees.
- After 20 minutes, top with crushed cracker crumbs and return to oven for additional 10 minutes.
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating5 people
another great post love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
cream cheese, seafood and onions! some of my favourite foods... mmm.
This is gonna be gooooooooood. :) Thanks for posting! :)grumblebee in Calgary loved it
very nice gramma! HIGH 5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it