Baked potatoes with cheese creamFrom migobgr 4 years ago
- 8 big potatoes unpeeled. shopping list
- For the cheese cream: shopping list
- 400 gr cheese cream. shopping list
- 1 c milk. shopping list
- 1 chili pepper. shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped. shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic chopped. shopping list
- 1 gerkin chopped. shopping list
- 1 tbs green pepper chopped shopping list
- 4 tbs fresh herbs chopped (parsley,thyme,dill,mint ) choose whatever you like. shopping list
- salt to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and clean potatoes with a hard brush.
- Put potatoes in aluminium foil , bake in preheated oven on 200 C for air 180 C, 60-70 min.
- Set potatoes aside to cool.
- Cut chili in two and take seeds out and chop.
- Beat cream cheese with milk add onion, garlic, chili, green pepper , gerkin and herbs and salt to taste.
- Cut baked potatoes in halves
- Scoop flesh out (ca half egg deep).
- Add potato to cheese mixture and beat.
- Fill each half with cheese mixture.
- Serve the rest of the cheese mixture in a bowl separate.
- Serve with bread to dip.