Chocolate Chip Spelt CookiesFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
How to make it
- COOL TIME 5 MINUTES
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Coat baking sheets with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper.
- Spoon peanut butter into microwave-safe bowl, and heat on high power 30 to 45 seconds, or until melted, stirring once or twice.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop 2 Tbs. dough for each cookie onto prepared baking sheet, and flatten slightly.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating11 people
Sounds yummy! Nice 5!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Spelt is high in nutrition and this recipe is not only vegetarian but wheat free too.
Five forkstrigger in loved it
Looks delicious...thx friend for sharing...angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it