Vegan Enchiladas With Creamy Green SauceFrom shandalulu 8 years ago
- 1 16 oz can Whole black beans shopping list
- 1 7 oz can Hot diced green chilies shopping list
- 1 8.5 can corn (Drained, juice reserved) shopping list
- 1 red pepper shopping list
- Half a Med sized yellow onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup Spanish rice Mix ( Prepared) shopping list
- 8 whole wheat flour tortillas (Soft taco size) shopping list
- 1 can green enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup Tofutti sour cream shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare Spanish rice according to package directions and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add 2 tbsp of corn juice to a medium sized saute pan, add red pepper and onion then cover.
- Saute/steam till veggies are tender about 7-10 minutes, when tender add corn, Tabasco and season to taste.
- While veggies are cooking open and drain beans, in a bowl mash up half the can then add the chilies and whole beans to the mash and mix well.
- In center of tortilla put a generous spoonful of beans then rice mixture then veggies, roll up and place in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Mix together sour cream and enchilada sauce till smooth and pour evenly over rolled tortillas.
- Cover pan with tin foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove foil and cook another 4 minutes.
The Cookshandalulu West Valley City, UT
The Rating8 people
awsome recipe thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUMMY...FFF add and 55555, thanks! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
This is a really good recipe and thanks for sharing it!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it