Chicken Wonton RollsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 pkg.(3oz) cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 6Tbs butter,softened,divided shopping list
- 2Tbs minced chives shopping list
- 1/2tsp lemon-pepper seasomning. shopping list
- 11/2c finely chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 can(4oz) mushroom stems and pieces,drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 pkg (12oz) wonton wrapper shopping list
- 2/3c crushed salad croutons shopping list
- sweet and sour sauce,optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a smallbowl,beat cream cheese,2tbs butter,chives and lemon-pepper seasoning. until blended. Stir in chicken and mushrooms. Place a rounded teaspoonful in the center of a wonton wrapper.(Keep remaining wrapperscovered with damp cloth). Fold bottom corner over filling;fold sides toward center. Moisten remaining corner with water;roll up tightly to seal. Repeat
- Melt remaining butter;brush over wontons. Coat with crushed croutons. Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425 for 10 mins. Turn,bake 5 to 1o mins longer or till lightly browned. Serve warm with sweet and sour sauce if desired.
- To freeze uncoked:Freeze on baking sheet and then put into zip loc bags,seal and freeze up to 3 months. To cook,proceed with above instructions.