Pumpkin Cranberry Orange BreadFrom chefelaine 7 years ago
- 6 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tbsp plus 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 6 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 (29-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling shopping list
- 8 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice or water shopping list
- 2 cups sweetened dried, fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated orange zest shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour four 9 x 5-inch disposable loaf pans.
- COMBINE flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in extra large bowl.
- Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, orange zest, oil and juice in large bowl with wire whisk; mix until just blended.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir until just moistened.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon 4 cups of batter in each prepared loaf pan.
- BAKE for 75 to 80 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks.
- This bread makes an excellent culinary gift. Wrap a loaf in attractive paper, decorate with a flashy ribbon, and you'll make a friend very happy!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating45 people
Another 5 for you!!linspj in New Hartford loved it
Love this combination!m2googee in Tomball loved it
I have this wonderful recipe bookmarked and printed out to make over the weekend.
Five Fotkstrigger in loved it