Crab Stuffed AvocadoFrom smurfetta 7 years ago
- 2 large Hass avocadoes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cooked dungeness crabmeat shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped green peppers shopping list
- 3 drops onion juice shopping list
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese (or 1 cup cream cheese thinned with 4 teaspoons cream) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- 2 teaspoons capers shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 eureka lemon, wedged into quarters shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the avocados in cold water.
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise. Remove the seed and leave the skin on.
- Place the avocado on a bed of Romaine leaves with a wedge of lemon and sliced tomatoes.
- Mix the crab meat, celery, green pepper, onion juice Mascarpone cheese and mayonnaise together; add nutmeg, salt and paprika.
- Heap this on the avocado half and decorate with the capers.