Wisconsin Chicken Breast CasseroleFrom shibattou 8 years ago
- 5 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts shopping list
- one 4 1/2 ounce jar dried beef shopping list
- 16 ounce carton sour cream shopping list
- two 10-oz. cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- one 10-oz. can water, approximately shopping list
- 10 strips bacon shopping list
- cooked white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with torn pieces of dried beef.
- Wrap each chicken breasts with 2 slices of bacon.
- Place chicken in baking dish, on top of dried beef.
- Combine soup, sour cream, and enough water (a little at a time) to make it a soup like thickness; mix well and pour over the chicken.
- Bake 2 hours, covered, at 275*F.
- Uncover and bake 1 hour longer.
- Remove from oven and serve hot over cooked white rice.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- SadiesMom Nowhere, Us
- JustAnotherArtist Nowhere, Us
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- lumpy1 Markham, IL
- chef_irish Gainesville, FL
- marky90 Dearborn, MI
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- irishiz Annapolis, MD
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookshibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
The Rating6 people
=) Great!! Thank you...debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Wow, This Looks Easy and Sounds Great
Thanks for Another High 55555555chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
FANTASTIC GOOD OLE COMFORT FOOD........YUMMMMM
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it