Pumpkin Pecan MuffinsFrom cookinggood 7 years ago
- 4 cups all purpose flour, sifted shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp ground nutmeg (I use fresh grated) shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp ground allspice shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup melted butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tbsp molasses shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 cups pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin pans or line with paper jackets.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, allspice and ginger.
- In a large bown beat eggs. mix in melted butter, buttermilk, molasses, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until wet. Do not overmix.
- Add Pecans and mix until distributed thoughout batter.
- Scoop batter into muffin tins.
- Optional: you can top with more chopped pecans
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
The Rating4 people
Yummy, yummy, yummy. Love pumpkin and pecans, this has to be a winner. Thanks for the post, I will be making these for my halloween party. High 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds great! Gets my 5!annielikestocook in Annacotty loved it
Hi, Ferri! I don't know how I missed this one, but it looks wonderful! I love all the spices and I'll bet even the small amount of molasses deepens the flavor more. Yum! Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!