Blackberry Swirl PieFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 recipe single pie pastry or 1 rolled refrigerated unbaked piecrust)1/2 of 15oz) pkg. shopping list
- 1 8oz carton dairy sour cream shopping list
- 3/4c sugar shopping list
- 3Tbs all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/8tsp salt shopping list
- 3c fresh blackberries or 1 (16oz)pkg frozen blackberries. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450. Let frozen berries stand at room temperature for 15 min. Meanwhile,prepare crust and line 9" pie plate. Line pastry with double thickness of foil. Bake 8 mins. Remove foil. Bake 4 mins. more or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Reduce oven to 350.
- In bowl,combine sour cream,sugar ,flour and salt. Add blackberries,gently stir to combine Spoon into prebaked crust. To prevent overbrowning,cover edge of pie with foil. Bake 25 mins(50 mins for frozen berries) Remove foil,bake approximately 20 mins more or till filling is bubbly and appears set. Cool on wire rack 2 hours. Serve or cover and refrigerate.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
Now that's nice! I have berries in the freezer too. I will make for the weekend. Thanks for the post Pat and I saw the pat's game and they were spectacular! You get my ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Supper Yummy! High5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Yum, I love blackberries and sour cream. This sounds incredible. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it