Shrimp Pork Pot StickersFrom thegoldminer 5 years ago
- 1 lb. ground pork shopping list
- 1 lb. shrimp shopping list
- ¼ lb. shredded carrots shopping list
- 2 oz. leek (green tops) shopping list
- ½ ounce ginger (fresh) shopping list
- ½ Tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1/8 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1/8 tsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon corn Starch shopping list
- Package Pot Sticker Wrappers (usually these are frozen, let thaw) shopping list
How to make it
- Chop or grind to about 1/8" size piece Shrimp, Carrots, Leeks, and Ginger.
- Put all in a bowl and mix with hands.
- Add Pork, Soy, Oyster Sauce, Sesame Oil and Corn Starch. Mix well.
- Put 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture on a pot sticker wrapper, wrap and place in boiling water. When wrapping, place mixture about 2 inches from an edge, fold end of wrapper over meat mixture, then fold sides over, then finish wrapping. Hope thats clear.
- When pot sticker floats, remove, place on plate to let most of the water drain off the wrapper.
- Carefully place in fry pan on Med-high heat with a little oil and brown.
- Use any dipping sauce you like. Here is another if you like Pesto.
- Leek Pesto dipping sauce.
- ¼ lb. Green Leek Tops
- 3 Ounces Lemon Grass Vinaigrette
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating5 people
"5"FORK!!!!! Super Pot-Stickers~
I was looking for a great recipe and I found yours~
I know how I like many of your other creations and so I just figured that this one would not fail me!
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Pot Stickers are something I have been wanting to make so finding your recipe is great. I'll use it for my first attempt cause it sure sounds good. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!