Bullseye BBQ SauceFrom hayleesgrandma 5 years ago
- 1 cup Heinz ketchup shopping list
- 6 tablespoons Lea & Perrins worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon French's yellow mustard shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely minced yellow onion shopping list
- 4 teaspoons Hickory Flavor liquid smoke shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Granulated White sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon table salt shopping list
- Makes 2 cups of sauce. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart sauce pan. Mix well.
- Simmer over very low heat for about 15-minutes, stirring
- Store refrigerated in a sealed container. You can even refill an
- old barbecue sauce bottle.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating5 people
This looks great - my wife hates BBQ sauce that is too hot but this seems about right. Thanks!whuebl in Annapolis loved it
Thanks for the post,I like Bullseye bbq sauce, but always have to "kick it up a notch". Now I can make my own and save a few dollars at the same time.....Bobrobertg in loved it
Love Bullseye on BBQ chicken pizza!! 5m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!